Pages

October 2, 2012

New Diet Experiment Update

Hi All!  Happy Tuesday!

Loving my 'new' diet :)  I feel like I've just made small changes (no granola or fruit, sadly), but I actually feel even better...breakfast was two hard boiled eggs and black beans over spinach with some avocado.  Not your typical breakfast fare, but it tasted really good!


I haven't been hungry in the morning, which is odd for me, since breakfast is my favorite and I'm usually starving!  So I had to wait until the very last minute to stuff this in before work!

Also, I fudged the meal plan a touch already because I had a Zone bar for a snack...it was all nut and dried fruit, but fruit is a no so, I need to come up with a better snack idea!  I'm still keeping my protein powder in since it noticeably helps my body recover from multiple classes taught in a day.  **Although, I will say that this "perfectly simple" Zone bar is great and filling-cheap and whole ingredients!

Roasted veggies made up of red onion, sweet potatoes, beets, and purple carrots are for another snack before my next class!  Just tossed veggies with garlic cloves (in chunks) with olive oil, salt, and pepper and put it in a pan in the oven at 400 degrees until they crisp up.  Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment